It’s Her First Day
- ¾ oz Simple Syrup
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Barrel Strength Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ cup Ginger Beer
- Lime Wedge for Garnish
In a shaker with ice, add the simple syrup, lime juice, and Barrel Strength Bourbon. Then give it a nice shake.
Pour the mixture into a copper mule cup and top with ginger beer. Garnish the drink with a lime wedge and enjoy!
- 2 oz Small Batch Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- ¼ oz Horse Soldier Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters & Orange Bitters
- Orange Peel and Cherry for Garnish
In a mixing glass, add the Small Batch Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Horse Soldier Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup, and Angostura and Orange Bitters.
Fill the mixing glass with ice and stir together. Pour the mixture into a rocks glass and fill with ice cubes.
Express the oil of an orange peel over the glass, then drop in. Garnish with cherry and enjoy!
- 2 oz Horse Soldier Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Brandied Cherry for Garnish
In a mixing glass with ice, combine bourbon, vermouth, and bitters and stir until well-chilled.
Strain into a chilled coupe or cocktail glass, garnish with brandied cherry—and enjoy.